7 d  m# ]9 |" x4 j' n故請容小林我賣個關子 在此先提供! V) p4 l2 [0 {: ?) s
利用網路全文翻譯軟體「轉」成的「(亂翻搞笑)英文版」
# B2 O3 F& V: ^- i希望不會讓您看得霧煞煞啦
3 `9 L! P5 g% x9 U* L7 n  i( b  F, V* P/ y  u
另待該電子媒體正式刊出小林我投的中文版後∼
" D* p5 ]) E% ^7 l我會立即轉載到您這兒 與大家分享% n: E4 O: A2 @/ t# z6 l- g

- O2 e: j) T& n" X% |亂翻搞笑英文版如下:
& z. T' q4 E2 S3 q' W4 D, v2 I! c

) Q( ?- k4 l" H- A" E" T6 Q; E$ d- t/ {The technical person looked "Brokeback Mountain" - under the move introspection with awakens" x- Q( v) R+ d0 }1 v, D; E

; w0 A5 ?6 K% C- Hopes in your my heart "Brokeback Mountain", is drove oneself works hard for the prosperity of the country, to step to the life another peak milestone!. W" P" T9 c$ {4 O: j6 M7 s' A

6 u5 Q% N7 w3 ]3 [% Z! OBut is not is narrow your my field of vision, causes oneself to lose hides densely endures, actually step of not front ten thousand ten feet tall wall -
, u5 R! t! m7 v! L/ w- m: t' t7 X1 ^9 O2 s  G
... Not the deafening demolition scene, the magnificent attractive several movies special effect, experience the situation personally the multi- sound tracks Du ratio surrounds the content plot which the sound, hangs doubts stimulates... Has not certainly appeared your I "always is together" every day "the computer"! A such movie - "Brokeback Mountain (Brokeback can Mountain)", why by the most primitive US west the nature scenery, the simplest classical guitar melody, purest, the sincere character story performance - repeatedly attain the affirmation in each international big prize? I thought perhaps - is because these appraisals attentively were looking after "Brokeback Mountain", all saw deep Tibet's in oneself heart that "Brokeback Mountain"..., g; `6 _& G9 t" |- L# ~

# L) W" k4 O7 Z" `0 YQuotes "Brokeback Mountain" the direct: Section of speeches Mr. which Ang Lee - when laden with honors is repatriating, accepts media visit once said: "In each will of the people all has" Brokeback Mountain "!" At that time although the media 解讀 it was: Each person collects in the heart in the deep place - life most longed for, is happiest that part which, most never forgets; But after looked "Brokeback Mountain" this movie, I actually slowly realized this Duan Huali holds deeper implication - Tibet's in oneself heart that place "Brokeback Mountain" also in unconsciously center, gradually reappears...   g; w8 o8 }* d1 }
( B. d" X( T& l6 f( s6 x' Y
"Brokeback Mountain" the movie reorganizes from Pu sets up this prize new ownerAnnie Proulx the short article story, the original length is only having the short 30 pages, is directs Ang Lee to call self most is loyal to an original movie work. The movie content scene supposed to in 1963 conservative Wyoming and Texas, described two youths - cowboys and the farm helper, because herded the sheep in Brokeback Mountain to develop section of life-long friendships together; Although after two people separate respectively start a career get married, but is hidden by them in the heart that place "Brokeback Mountain", actually still deeply deeply affected each section of lives which in their life received...
! F4 I0 f/ Z: {3 K: s1 F7 X; [! I' _- u( C* ?
Two leads: Jake Tess (Jake Gyllenhaal plays the part of) and Chinese mugwort Nice Dell Masurium(Heayh Ledger plays the part of) in the movie with Chinese mugwort Nice Dell Masurium the development friendship relations, in was at that time is disputed famously - but one like this piece by piece "Brokeback Mountain", the direct place many inks by no means in this dispute, but was attentively portrays, exquisitely described two leads' idea courses. Although "Brokeback Mountain" speaking of two leads, all is collects in the heart the deep place, in the life most longed for takes one of part of - leads, the idea opens cowboy: Jake Tess, "it" will treat as will be positively plans the life power, the bosom hope is daring to attempt, to accept the challenge, will greet with another lead goes out "Brokeback Mountain" together that day arrival; However, another lead - thought conservative farm helper: Chinese mugwort Nice Dell Masurium, actually "Brokeback Mountain" will regard as is unable to go out endures, but oneself will suppose is restricted in the traditional ideas the pattern, will struggle, the painful choice after the innumerable innermost feelings, not only has lost all which the side once had, Lian Neitso once represented happily "Brokeback Mountain", also turned in the heart section of moved recollections...
4 C5 C$ ~; a3 o7 A' _
9 H2 J& Z. A8 r' @# `Careful 想想 - this moment, whether in your my heart has such "Brokeback Mountain"? Is perhaps same with movie in lead - Jake Tess, is moving love which a section remembers with eternal gratitude; Or is studies the honorable fact which the stage participation competition technique crown independent warlords, the test is among the best of the successful candidates, on the duty field commands wind and cloud, nobody can a is more magnificent than experience, in the research and development team with the colleague mental ability surges, stays up late to work overtime the innovation breakthrough 無間 the tacit understanding... Regardless of occurs when in where - all is in your my heart, collects in the life to be happiest, the most important that part! It enables your me to affirm oneself, is positive facing the life in every one day, hopful faces own goal, the stride makes great strides forward! Even if encounters the hindrance, the suffer a reverse, so long as sees to stand erect in oneself heart this place "Brokeback Mountain", can ignite the enthusiasm once more, has the courage to accept the challenge - until to cross in the heart "Brokeback Mountain", the smiling face joyful sees your my life another milestone!9 I+ Z. X/ \- {# U, H# m* k$ h  n
/ a' S5 z% x+ d# I3 ?4 x1 J5 `, `
But perhaps, in your my heart is whether same with movie another lead - Chinese mugwort Nice Dell Masurium, in heart that place "Brokeback Mountain" in unconsciously center became in the life to hide densely endures, could not surmount tall wall? Because that Duan Wuk'o substitutes the love, sank confuses has left uncultivated the proper duties, became estranged the dear ones, the friendship - has even lost your my life direction... Because of at that time honorable fact, the magnificent experience, self-satisfied complacent, thinks oneself infallible, suffers the friend to the week to work together states opinion the reminder to snort contemptuously, the bitter experience defeat on was unable to recover after a setback - loses once had self-confidently with the support, as well as the self-criticism turned over a new leaf ability... Because in some company team many year accumulation revolutionary emotion, deep tacit understanding, after is compelled to transform the runway to lay down the figure, is not willing modestly to study is unable reto adapt the new unit's duty field culture - forever to live in cherishes the memory of in the memory in that section of honor year, actually engraves cannot delimit the life next stage goal and the ideal? Equally is "Brokeback Mountain" in, equally is your my treasure conceals one's thoughts in the life to be unable to shear the shed that part - in this moment, actually changes into infinite sad and is disconsolate... 7 H* e1 X4 w3 _9 a  i3 E
8 @( b6 b, x* z* |( T
Looked the movie "Brokeback Mountain", the original work "forever lives by two leads in heart Brokeback Mountain" took the story the ending, penetrates the director exquisite photography technique again, the actors true feelings performance - lets oneself unable to restrain to be moved deep friendship by lead's between, but when saw in the movie last - closet in the picture "Brokeback Mountain", in the heart fills the infinite feeling! I thought that, in each will of the people really all has to belong to own "Brokeback Mountain" - that to collect by oneself in the heart, in life happy and important that part; Hopes in your my heart "Brokeback Mountain", is drove oneself works hard for the prosperity of the country, to step to the life another peak milestone! But is not is narrow your my field of vision, causes oneself to lose hides densely endures, actually step of not front ten thousand ten feet tall wall.

8 [0 i$ K: m, s* g5 U9 @( U
5 |3 q8 u5 x7 F, H4 ?* b: o(Author: Academia Sinica is system center assistant engineer the concurrently Zhongyuan University electron large specially lives Lin Chihlung)
1 L# ~* D" u- l* M: g4 Q6 y5 i3 |; F3 Z+ i
[ 本帖最後由 小林技佐 於 2006-3-4 09:03 編輯 ]
kyslin 發表於 2006-3-4 10:10:36 | 顯示全部樓層
救人噢﹐這簡直是比吳宇森的電影Wind Talker還難破壞譯﹐小弟實在才疏學淺﹐這可能要請破譯專家HUA站長了。
todd0329 發表於 2006-3-4 10:15:44 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 小林技佐 於 2006-3-4 08:56 發表
3 y1 x+ r: O. F: q) y9 }) ^6 tkyslin大大~小弟我又來貢獻拙作啦( k3 q( M' I. [
因中文原稿投稿國內某電子媒體-且已獲該媒體編輯青睞
* f+ X5 \9 |' p0 h% l& c準備於奧斯卡頒獎前刊出∼7 e5 I! \3 k4 X* n5 F) B; v
故請容小林我賣個關子 在此先提供& C. x/ W) m; M0 m  ~
利用網路全文翻譯軟體「轉」成的「(亂翻搞笑)英文版 ...
- }, a1 w9 j! `
+ ~+ ]8 z5 ~; p% ]' B! t; c6 Y

6 d/ i6 R7 g6 @" S小林長官的這篇文章是因為版權的關係,特地先用翻譯軟體轉成的「密碼文」嗎?0 V. t7 }* S0 L+ y4 U/ _  D
如果小林長官肯透露翻譯軟體的來源,供我們自行解碼,大家就可先睹為快啦~~1 k3 d# n) z# j4 a; g
1 {$ p& C* U; a2 _' E
[ 本帖最後由 todd0329 於 2006-3-4 10:53 編輯 ]
chrishuang 發表於 2006-3-4 12:04:07 | 顯示全部樓層

救人喔

阿娘威! 救人喔
2 w, Y. d. ?& z0 C9 w小林長官  U# \: Z% B3 F
你是用了什麼等級的加密程式 , 3DES 168Bit or AES 512Bit
6 P( `6 o3 h. s9 O" l/ D! v; M, {" E看的頭很大% e! J7 J! W) y: m
我看要請美國 NSA 的解密專家囉
* }5 J: }; `# g) v% s1 W* {
Hua 發表於 2006-3-4 12:30:28 | 顯示全部樓層
這應該是最近流行的火星文吧
9 Z; z4 }; ]" j! s- N3 K% f
% E; g. ~' d) l* |其實本站就有解碼工具啦~在文康室裡面
 樓主| 小林技佐 發表於 2006-3-5 21:13:30 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 kyslin 於 2006-3-4 10:10 發表
+ c3 Y$ A% v) f; e( t" g救人噢﹐這簡直是比吳宇森的電影Wind Talker還難破壞譯﹐小弟實在才疏學淺﹐這可能要請破譯專家HUA站長了。
+ K: N) L( e+ u( `

, d( c/ @& h5 R" d9 E: B% }歹勢∼賣了個關子>_<
* R6 P. B/ B& v解密版已po出-5 }% L8 C# D( Y$ n
請見:3 H/ j1 n  Y5 g) o. Z

+ Z& U- r7 N. E" Z; e/ V後備憲兵看『斷背山』-感動之下的反省與覺醒
3 X; V) _7 f( r3 m, T2 M  Z3 ]# x( X6 y$ M5 h/ `0 D' X2 }
至於本篇kuso文-再煩請kyslin大大把它砍掉啦* j  f0 K4 N# H& ?; X9 w& {/ d

! O. X3 k2 ~2 ~4 Z; H/ y% f[ 本帖最後由 小林技佐 於 2006-3-5 21:15 編輯 ]
chrishuang 發表於 2006-3-5 21:25:41 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 小林技佐 於 2006-3-5 21:13 發表2 R9 N% L- b5 p& h4 Z! j% V. B5 D
2 E- f1 d, t. g
歹勢∼賣了個關子>_<
/ S2 |* u! t8 V1 a3 ~解密版已po出-
) R8 z1 h2 ^- f& S請見:' h0 c  S  a5 m  R

" e: g  |) U3 H0 l+ a[url=http://lin.homeip.net/mp/redirect.php?tid=5916&goto=newpost]後備憲兵看『斷背山』-感動之下的反省與覺醒[/url ...

' z, B& M2 d( L% Y
1 m7 f' d- F4 M1 D1 `: G& c0 I幼齒上尉 - 小林長官
% P" S- |, {! x6 r1 X& h不能砍掉1 ~- ~3 n7 p+ g! U% w
砍掉就是毀壞論壇歷史文獻, x% o/ W8 j0 w
這麼重要的歷史文獻,偶們要好好保存) V1 H% Q8 z: Z  P- Y
那個 Kyslin通官 ,你說速不速
+ y- V8 E' w0 t. S6 O# f% z! e  
. H( ^* C6 k) Y
5 C1 w8 U" r# o! |' j報告幼齒上尉 - 小林長官
" E0 I  ~% {5 X; Q' C; g上兵 Chris 來鬧場滴. c0 s: k6 j- ~, J) u
不要捉偶去關! ?& j  T0 [2 o  P' I* s8 ~
報告完畢!酸∼∼∼∼∼
  p* j7 n; F* R, d% b( q  
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 加入後憲

本版積分規則

禁閉室|手機版|Archiver|後憲論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:28 , Processed in 0.034678 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.